Are you looking for an air fryer and convection toaster oven combo? In this article, I am going to review Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 that can be one of the most cost-effective choices for you. There are few similar air fryers with convection toaster oven available in the market. Therefore, I will compare the features of AFR-25 with that of the others. From the side by side comparison, you will know the difference and identify the pros and cons of Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 on your own. I think this review will help you make a proper decision about the popular air fryer.
Specifications – Cuisinart Air Fryer AFR-25
|Model||Cuisinart AirFryer AFR-25|
|Dimension (inches)||12 x 11.75 x 11.5|
|Temperature Range||180°F to 450°F|
Food chamber – The capacity of the food camber of Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 is not found. However, from the dimension, we can get the idea that it will be good enough for cooking for 5 persons in a single batch.
Weight and dimension – Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 is an air fryer and convection oven combo. Although this brand has another similar model – Cuisinart TOA-60, this ARF-25 is smaller in size. If I compare the dimension of popular air fryer and convection ovens, then we get the below table.
|Cuisinart AirFryer AFR-25||12 x 11.75 x 11.5||16 lbs|
|Cuisinart TOA-60 AirFryer||15.5 x 16 x 14||21 lbs|
|COSORI 12-in-1 Air Fryer||23 x 20 x 17||27.9 lbs|
Although the dimension and weight of Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 are the least among the similar air fryers, it is still not suitable for portability. Therefore, you have to have a fixed place on the countertop to keep it. You can not move it too often.
Temperature range – As an air fryer and toaster oven combo, Cuisinart air fryer AFR-25 has a wide temperature range. It can cook at the highest temperature of 450°F. Therefore, it can bake, toast, and broil along with basic air frying such as roasting and grilling. But what about low-temperature cooking such as dehydration? Well, this Cuisinart air fryer can not lower the temperature below 180°F. For proper food dehydration, you need a temperature of around 100°F. None of the models of Cuisinart air fryer is suitable for food dehydration.
Control Panel – Cuisinart AFR-25 has a very simple and basic control panel with no digital display. It has two manual control knobs for controlling temperature and time. You can set the timer from 5 to 60 minutes. There is no display or preset functions available on the panel.
Built quality – The exterior of this Cuisinart air fryer is made of brushed stainless steel. The interior has nonstick property. Therefore, you can clean the inside or outside just by wiping it with a cloth. You will get free accessories such as an air fryer basket and a baking pan with it.
Pros and cons – Cuisinart Air Fryer AFR-25
What I liked
- The stainless-steel exterior has made this Cuisinart air fryer good looking and easy to clean.
- It creates minimum noise during operation.
- The price is one of the prime advantages of this Cuisinart air fryer. Other comparable models in the market will cost twice as much as this one.
- It is comparatively small and compact. Therefore, if you do not have enough space in the kitchen, you may prefer this Cuisinart AFR-25 model.
- The wattage of the heating element is a great advantage of Cuisinart AFR- 25. The rated power of this unit is 1500W. Although smaller in capacity, ARF 25 has equal capacity compared to similar models. Higher wattage ensures quicker and uniform cooking.
Cons but not a dealbreaker
- Because of the compactness, the cooking capacity might be a concern. If you are happy with cooking 2.5 lbs of food in a single batch, then this is not a problem for you.
- There is no digital display and preset cooking modes in the control panel. Although it is simple and easy to understand for the children and elderly persons.
Is this Cuisinart Air fryer Good for you?
If you are looking for a low-cost air fryer and convection toaster oven combo that is comparatively smaller in size, then Cuisinart AFR- 25 is the best option for you. It can cook for a large family. Although it does not have dehydration function, it is quite good for basic air frying and advanced convection cooking.
Do you think this review of Cuisinart AFR- 25 air fryer is helpful? I think the advantage and disadvantages of the features will help you decide about this popular model. However, if you already have a toaster oven in your kitchen, then I will suggest you look for a standalone air fryer. Because of the construction, a standalone air fryer is better in terms of heat circulation. But if you like the combination, then this one will be great.